What Separates Us?
- National EMS Institute, Inc. is an Accredited EMT Training Institute by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Public Health, Office of Emergency Medical Services.
- National EMS Institute, Inc. offers the unique opportunity to practice actual mock calls on board our Training Simulation ambulance. This provides a real world approach to active learning, and has proven effective as seen in our extremely high pass rates.
- The EMT-Basic programs here meet, and in fact exceed, the National Training Standard, thus preparing students to sit for the National Registry Exam.
- National EMS Institute, Inc. provides a real world approach to active learning. Training, both lecture based and hands-on practical, takes place in modern facilities with up to date equipment, experienced instructors, our SIM-MAN and our training simulation ambulance and apartment!
- State exam preparation-open door practice policy, where our students can attend other lectures and practice on equipment in between practical and written exams.
- 100% job placement assistance for our passing students
National EMS Institute is an Accredited EMT Training Institution by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Department of Public Health, Office of Emergency Medical Service National EMS Institute reserves the right to change course location in order to better serve their students.