What does this course teach?
- High-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Differentiation between patients who do require and do not require immediate interventions
- Performance as a high-performance team member
- Differentiation between respiratory distress and respiratory failure
- Management of respiratory distress and respiratory failure
- Differentiation between compensated and hypotensive (decompensated) shock
- Differentiation between types of shock
- Early interventions for the treatment of shock
- Bradycardic and tachycardia rhythms
- Clinical characteristics of instability in patients with arrhythmias
- Cardiac arrest and post-cardiac arrest management
Healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how or want to advance their cardiovascular life support skills for pediatric patients in a wide variety of in- hospital and pre-hospital settings.
Book is not included for this course. Please visit Vantage Point Tactical to purchase.
|START MONTH||COURSE DATES||LOCATION||NAME||PRICE||TIME|
|JUNE 2021||6/28-6/29||BANGOR, ME||PALS||$245||9AM-5PM|
|AUGUST 2021||8/23-/24||BANGOR, ME||PALS||$245||9AM-5PM|
|OCTOBER 2021||10/25-10/26||BANGOR, ME||PALS||$245||9AM-5PM|