Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) provider training is geared towards advanced medical professionals who want to enhance their cardiovascular care scope.
What does this course teach?
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team.
This course is designed for licensed nurses, physicians, and professionals who work under the supervision of a licensed physician, like paramedics or physician assistants. Book is not included. Available for purchase at Vantage Point Tactical.
|START MONTH||COURSE DATES||LOCATION||NAME||PRICE||TIME|
|MAY 2021||5/24-5/25||BANGOR, ME||ACLS||$245||9AM-5PM|
|SEPTEMBER 2021||9/27-9/28||BANGOR, ME||ACLS||$245||9AM-5PM|
|NOVEMBER 2021||11/22-11/23||BANGOR, ME||ACLS||$245||9AM-5PM|