Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) provider training is geared towards advanced medical professionals who want to enhance their cardiovascular care scope.
What does this course teach?
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team.
This course is designed for licensed nurses, physicians, and professionals who work under the supervision of a licensed physician, like paramedics or physician assistants. Book is not included for refreshers. Available for purchase at Vantage Point Tactical.
|START MONTH||COURSE DATES||LOCATION||COURSE TYPE||NAME||PRICE||TIME|
|MARCH 2021||3/22-3/23||BANGOR, ME||CPR||ACLS REFRESHER||$150||9AM-5PM|
|MAY 2021||5/24-5/25||BANGOR, ME||CPR||ACLS REFRESHER||$150||9AM-5PM|
|SEPTEMBER 2021||9/27-9/28||BANGOR, ME||CPR||ACLS REFRESHER||$150||9AM-5PM|
|NOVEMBER 2021||11/22-11/23||BANGOR, ME||CPR||ACLS REFRESHER||$150||9AM-5PM|
National EMS Institute is State accredited through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of Emergency Medical Technicians and the State of Rhode Island Department of Public Health. NEI hosts nationally accredited training courses through the NREMT. National EMS Institute, Inc. reserves the right to change course times and locations to serve our students better.